15 Bear Kodiak Cub Right Hand 20#
The 48" Kodiak Cub is patiently handcrafted from select hardwood laminates and then surfaced with black fiberglass for supple strength. Its only purpose is to build the confidence of youngsters and short-draw shooters who are learning archery fundamentals the right way. The Cub is hand sanded and finished in satin with a Dacron bowstring.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Tru Ball Tru Nok
- Maintains loop position behind the arrow, to eliminate nock spin and stop arrow un-nocking at let–down.
- The "c" loop radius eliminates the unsafe release jaw hang–up that occurs with other metal loops.
- Ideal for use with rope or regular caliper jaw releases.
- Designed for standard nocks.
Ez Crest Extreme Team Skull Carbon Wrap
- Works on carbon, wood, and aluminum shafts.
- Adheres with most fletching glues.
- Matched weight.
- Aids in placement and vane adhesion.
- Fits up to 2100 size shafts.
- 12 per pack.
15 Wizard Set Right/left Hand 17-24" 10-18#
- Suggested age range: 5 to 10 years of age.
- Draw length: 17"-24"
- Draw weight: 10-18 lbs
- Tip-to-tip: 44"
- Durable Composite Limbs.
- Right/left hand.
- Set Includes:
- 2 Safetyglass Arrows.
- Sight pin.
- Arrow quiver.
- Finger tab.
- Right/left hand.
Swamp Tuff Pro 1000g Waders Realtree Max 5 Size 8
- Heavyweight 5 mm fleece lined neoprene upper.
- Uncompromising waterproof protection.
- Detachable waist belt for adjustable fit.
- Velcro straps and buckle with capabilities to create a belt when folded down.
- Rollout game bag.
- Removable rollout shell pouch.
- Top loading pocket, waterproof front pocket and hand warmer.
- Removable waterproof internal pocket.
- Abrasion resistant protection form LaCrosse Brush Tuff bi-directional material.
- Armor Weld liquid rubber protective coating on double stitched seams.
- PU protective coating on knees and seat.
- 3.5 mm Neoprene plus 1000 G Thinsulate insulation boot bottoms.
- Contoured ankle fit design to prevent heel slippage.
- Swamp Tuff low lug non-loading outsole.
- REALTREE MAX-5.
Mojo Mama Jama Decoy
- A highly effective multi-purpose duck hunting tool that combines the ability of a spinning wing decoy to attract ducks from long distances with the natural motion and sounds made by live ducks as they move on the water.
- In addition to the spinning wing concept, it moves in the water and produces ripples and moving water sounds and more importantly produces the "V" that ducks make on the water as they swim.
- The "V" is one of the most visible ways flying ducks locate ducks on the water.
- An on/off control panel provides extreme realism.
- Includes a Mallard Hen body (The Mama), specially designed floating base with propulsion pump to move the decoy in a natural way and an orifice discharge to make ripples and natural water sounds, all contained in a single realistic floating unit.
- Anchored by a 36" x 4 oz. MOJO Texas rig.
- Complete with 12 volt rechargeable battery and charger.
- Runs 6 - 8 hours on fully charged battery.