15 Bear Kodiak Cub Right Hand 20#
The 48" Kodiak Cub is patiently handcrafted from select hardwood laminates and then surfaced with black fiberglass for supple strength. Its only purpose is to build the confidence of youngsters and short-draw shooters who are learning archery fundamentals the right way. The Cub is hand sanded and finished in satin with a Dacron bowstring.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Game Changer 5 Arrow Quiver Lost Camo
- Lightweight / compact.
- CNC-machined aluminum construction.
- Easy 1-hand removal.
- Adjustable tension Cam-Lock moves the quiver tight against the bow riser to reduce torque and provide superior balance.
- Full adjustability allows quiver to mount behind the sight.
- TRU-TOUCH soft-feel technical coating.
- Secure double gripper design.
- Fits both carbon and aluminum arrows including Easton G, X and H.
- Fits both mechanical and fixed broadheads.
- Mounting bracket is adjustable up ordown to better fit all bows.
- Technical rubber hood insert won't dull broadheads and reduces noise and vibration.
- Includes rigid aluminum hanging loop for use in treestands or ground blinds.
- Fits both right and left-handed bows.
- Holds up to 5 arrows.
Wc Buss Cable 36 1/2"
- 8190 Xtreme is the strongest most advanced bowstring material ever produced.
- Winners Choice now comes standard in 8190 Xtreme.
- No serving separation, no string stretch, no peep rotation or creep.
- Guaranteed for 1 year.
- Weatherproof technology.
- Grey / Green.
Ol King Pin Xl .010 W/fiber Scope Left Hand
- Industry's most accurate sight tape system
- Sight in 20 and 60 yards and you're dialed in to the yard out to 100 yards.
- Wheel forward design is ideal for mounting one piece quiver.
- Sight tape magnifier allows for adjustment to the 1/4" yard.
- Blind 20" feature allows for fast , no look return to your most common predetermined distance.
- 2.1" Of vertical travel adjustment.
- Precison machined brass rack and pinion delivers silky smooth operation with zero slop.
- Interchangeable wheels allows for quick changes between multiple arrow or draw weight combinations.