#1 Select Cedar Shaft 11/32" 50-55# *raw Shaft Only*
For the traditional bowhunter. Cedar is considered by many to be the finest arrow shaft material available. No point is provided. Typical point attachment would require tapering the shaft end & affixing a point w/hot glue. Premium grade 11/32 cedar shaft hand–picked for best grain & straightness––also grain–weighed plus/minus 10 grains of specified bow weight. Coated w/clear lacquer––& crown-dipped. 32" length, no point. Pack of 1 doz. Choose between bow weights 45/50#, 50/55#, 55/60#, 60/65# or 65/70#.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bj Nocks 11/32" Flo Green
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
G5 125gr Small Game Head
- All stainless steel, 1 piece, 3 bladed broadhead design specifically for small game.
- The curved "claw-like" blades not only help keep the arrow from burying itself, but also provides an aggressive cutting action while the large, rounded tip provides the initial shock.
- 100 and 125 grain blades have a 1" cutting diameter.
- 3 pack.
15 Smokey Mountain Hunter Take Down Recurve Right Hand 62" 40#
- Riser is crafted of laminated hardwood Maple and Dymondwood.
- Limbs are Hard Maple multi-laminate and black fiberglass.
- Three piece take-down design.
- Length: 62" AMO
- Draw weights: 35# - 55#
- Brace Height: 7-1/2" - 8-1/4"
- Sight, plunger and stabilizer bushings included.
- Dacron string included.
Mikes Step Drill Set
- Special blade cuts cleanly without drawing down or splintering wood.
- Step shoulder countersinks to correct depth in one operation.
- 1 drill for fore-end, 1 for rear.