#1 Select Cedar Shaft 11/32" 50-55# *raw Shaft Only*
For the traditional bowhunter. Cedar is considered by many to be the finest arrow shaft material available. No point is provided. Typical point attachment would require tapering the shaft end & affixing a point w/hot glue. Premium grade 11/32 cedar shaft hand–picked for best grain & straightness––also grain–weighed plus/minus 10 grains of specified bow weight. Coated w/clear lacquer––& crown-dipped. 32" length, no point. Pack of 1 doz. Choose between bow weights 45/50#, 50/55#, 55/60#, 60/65# or 65/70#.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bj Nocks 11/32" Flo Green
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
Trueflight Yellow Bar 5" Rw Feathers
- Trueflight has developed a patterned camo feather fletching that looks very much like natural barred feathers.
- Available in right or left wing.
- 100 pack.
Beast 2 Bone Collector Release Buckle Strap
Designed especially for Michael Waddel & The Bone Collector Team.T.R.U Ball's engineers have added a solid rod connection & an all new 3oz. or 11oz. trigger choice to their favorite release,
Wildgame 12v E Drenaline Solar Panel
- Aluminum mounting bracket and hardware.
- Polycarbonate front cover for years of trouble free service.
- Mono-Crystaline flex-conduit and piggyback battery connectors.
Pro Flex Battery Pack For Heated Insoles
- Extend heating without removing insoles from shoes or boots.
- Batteries recharge in 4 hours or less and last up to 5 hours per charge.
- The charging system can also be unplugged and used as a protective carrying case for the batteries.