#1 Select Cedar Shaft 11/32" 50-55# *raw Shaft Only*
For the traditional bowhunter. Cedar is considered by many to be the finest arrow shaft material available. No point is provided. Typical point attachment would require tapering the shaft end & affixing a point w/hot glue. Premium grade 11/32 cedar shaft hand–picked for best grain & straightness––also grain–weighed plus/minus 10 grains of specified bow weight. Coated w/clear lacquer––& crown-dipped. 32" length, no point. Pack of 1 doz. Choose between bow weights 45/50#, 50/55#, 55/60#, 60/65# or 65/70#.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bj Nocks 11/32" Flo Green
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
Neet Bow Rest Infinity Breakup
A very handy accessory, lets you hold your bow in near ready position without bow arm fatigue. Snaps over belt, adjustable to two different heights with an elastic tie down core.
Sword Centurion .010 Sight Black Right Hand
- 100% CNC T6061 aluminum construction.
- Accepts 1.75" diameter lens.
- Over 2" in elevation travel.
- 1 pin.
- Solid carbon steel machined up-pin in .010 or .019.
- LED light.
- 3rd axis adjustment.
- Preprinted yardage tapes.
Xbolt Red Fusion Vanes 2.1"- Ape Tail
- Designed exclusively for use with NuFletch crossbow Spectrum X Products.
- 2.1" Fusion Vane.
- Allows bolt to be fired from the bow without interference from the rail.
- Includes: 6 fletch bodies.
- Includes: 6 nock caps.
- Includes: 18 Fusion Vanes.
Wind Jammer 7" Lost Camo & Red Stabilizer
- Features universal front-rear balancing system designed to rotate 360 degrees in either direction for optimum balance tuning.
- Perfect for offset quiver balancing, side-top-bottom counter balancing and more.
- Specific-sized NAVCOM particles have been inserted in the tube and then compressed for optimum performance.