#1 Select Cedar Shaft 11/32" 55-60# *raw Shaft Only*
For the traditional bowhunter. Cedar is considered by many to be the finest arrow shaft material available. No point is provided. Typical point attachment would require tapering the shaft end & affixing a point w/hot glue. Premium grade 11/32 cedar shaft hand–picked for best grain & straightness––also grain–weighed plus/minus 10 grains of specified bow weight. Coated w/clear lacquer––& crown-dipped. 32" length, no point. Pack of 1 doz. Choose between bow weights 45/50#, 50/55#, 55/60#, 60/65# or 65/70#.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Zebra Buss Cable Camo 40"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre-stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high-performance bow string and cable.
- Tan and Black twist.
- 22 strands with a split yoke.
Gateway Feather Pruf .25oz
- Feather Pruf is an almost weightless, odorless waterproofing powder that will not affect arrow flight at all.
- When applied, feathers look and feel completely natural and are protected from rain, sleet and snow under the worst possible conditions.
Treelimb 5 Arrow Quiver Mossy Oak Infinity
- 1 vertical and 2 locking positions.
- Quick detach mounting system.
- Built in Treelimb hanger accepts mechanical or fixed blade broadheads.
- Grips aluminum or carbon arrows.
Original Quick Shot Medium Black Left Hand
- Windage and elevation adjustment.
- Aluminum-encased biscuit-300% stronger than previous models.
- Laser-engraved reference marks.
- Custom rubber boots silence arrow loading.
Callmasters Original Hyper Hot Cow Elk Call
- Makes hyperhot estrus cow, fighting cow, whines and spike squeals.
- Exclusive mute plug and hardwood body for added realism.
- Super narrow reed for shrill tones.
- The choice of guides and outfitters throughout the West.
Q2i Dv-ii 3" White Vanes
- Re-engineered plastic and cup design.
- Improved adhesion.
- Length 3".
- Height 0.54".
- Weight 8.8 grains.