#1 Select Cedar Shaft 11/32" 60-65# *raw Shaft Only*
For the traditional bowhunter. Cedar is considered by many to be the finest arrow shaft material available. No point is provided. Typical point attachment would require tapering the shaft end & affixing a point w/hot glue. Premium grade 11/32 cedar shaft hand–picked for best grain & straightness––also grain–weighed plus/minus 10 grains of specified bow weight. Coated w/clear lacquer––& crown-dipped. 32" length, no point. Pack of 1 doz. Choose between bow weights 45/50#, 50/55#, 55/60#, 60/65# or 65/70#.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Buckle Silencing System
- Eliminates metal-to-metal contact between your vest buckles and your stand, bow, gun and all the stuff hanging around your neck.
- Includes enough elastic buckle covers for any of your vests.
Nap Thunderhead 100gr Crossbow Broadhead
- All the same great features as the original Thunderheads, Spitfires, Spitfire Maxx, Hellrazors and Nitrons.
- These are marketed towards the crossbow market.
Carbon Core 7" Stabilizer 8oz Black
- Tru-touch soft-feel technical coating.
- Fits all bows.
- Stainless steel tuning weights are removable.
- Overall weight is adjustable.
- Colored dampening rings are interchangeable.
- Engineered for performance bows.
Leupold Bx-2 Acadia 8x42 Binocular Breakup Infinity
- Phase coated roof prism significantly increase resolution for a sharp image.
- Advanced multicoat 4 lens coating system.
- Generous field of vision.
- Ergonomic design.
- 100% waterproof and fogproof.
- Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity Camo.
- Field of view: 394' @ 1000 yards.
- Weight: 28 oz.
- Length: 6".