#1 Select Cedar Shaft 11/32" 65-70# *raw Shaft Only*
For the traditional bowhunter. Cedar is considered by many to be the finest arrow shaft material available. No point is provided. Typical point attachment would require tapering the shaft end & affixing a point w/hot glue. Premium grade 11/32 cedar shaft hand–picked for best grain & straightness––also grain–weighed plus/minus 10 grains of specified bow weight. Coated w/clear lacquer––& crown-dipped. 32" length, no point. Pack of 1 doz. Choose between bow weights 45/50#, 50/55#, 55/60#, 60/65# or 65/70#.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
2 1/2 Rw Gateway Orange Feathers
- Gateway feathers are hand selected 100% top quality feathers.
- These parabolic water resistant feathers are first quality dyed feathers.
- Right wing only.
- 100 pack.
Dacron Bowstring 14st Black 60"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
Nockturnal G Red Nock
The NockTurnal has a string activated linear switch that is protected deep within the nock and will not turn on or off inadvertently.
Nockturnal-G -fits all Easton targetshafts that take the Easton G nock.
The Xlt Stagger Steps
- 3 step sections.
- (1) 1" cam buckle strap per section.
- Construction: Steel
- Height: 46" per section
- Width: 14"
- Weight: 7 lbs per section
- Weight rating: 300 lbs