#1 Select Cedar Shaft 11/32" 65-70# *raw Shaft Only*
For the traditional bowhunter. Cedar is considered by many to be the finest arrow shaft material available. No point is provided. Typical point attachment would require tapering the shaft end & affixing a point w/hot glue. Premium grade 11/32 cedar shaft hand–picked for best grain & straightness––also grain–weighed plus/minus 10 grains of specified bow weight. Coated w/clear lacquer––& crown-dipped. 32" length, no point. Pack of 1 doz. Choose between bow weights 45/50#, 50/55#, 55/60#, 60/65# or 65/70#.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
8125 Bowstring Material White
- It has proven to have very high abrasion resistance and low creep and stretch.
- This material has the same strength as DynaFlight '97, but the smaller diameter strand means it is faster.
- Shooters can use a higher number of strands, offering more flexibility and, of course, greater speed.
- 4 oz spool.
Blaze 1000 Boot Mossy Oak Infinity Size 8
- 100% waterproof.
- Durable hand-lasted.
- Rubber and a 4-way stretch inner bootie.
- Classic Mossy Oak rubber overlay.
- Constructed with 3mm waterproof Neo-Tech.
- +1000 grams of Thinsulate insulation.
- Non-slip, non-marking and self-cleaning deep lug outsole.
- Aegis antimicrobial for odor protection and scent elimination.
- Comfort rated from temperate to -65°F.
- Height: 17".
- Weight 5 lb per pair.
- MOSSY OAK.
No Strings Arrow Rest Left Hand Black
- All machined aluminum.
- Easy windage elevation adjustment and tuning.
- Adjustable to any size arrow shaft.
- Full arrow containment.
- Easy arrow loading.
Ks See Thru Savage 10ml
- With their forward look, are lower to the receiver and have the largest viewing area.
- High strength bright black anodized aluminum allow.
- Installs in minutes using supplied allen wrench and screws.