15 Terminator Xp Hunter 4560 Arrow 30" W/vanes W/ins Install
ARROW 30" GPI: 12.0 Insert: W3102 (Terminator Lite, Type 2), installed Nock: TCX Nock, included Straightness: ±.0025" Material: Carbon
Customers also bought
Send to friend
S&s Super Scope Tg 6x 1-5/8 Lens
- The Excalibur T.G. (Tuff Glass) lens has redefined state of the art in scope lenses.
- It is certified optically centered and supplied with the finest anti-reflective coating available.
- Tempered to help prevent chipping and breakage.
- Dot not included.
- Lens size - 1.58" to fit #5950.
Trueflight Autumn Brown 4" Lw Feathers
- Nothing equals feathers for stability, forgiveness and accuracy.
- They feature round back (parabolic), dyed, first-quality feathers only, no seconds.
- Right or left wing.
- 100 pack.
#4 Carbon Express Inserts
The Thunderstorm inserts are designed for the Thunderstorm shafts only and will accept standard practice points and broadheads. 11 grains. Available in dozen or 100 count packages.
Firewire V 3 Pin .019 Sight
- Front, clear Fiber Optic Ring soaks up all available light to produce the brightest pins Trophy Ridge has ever offered.
- Micro-adjustment (on Micro Alpha V3) reduces time sighting-in, increases time in the field.
- Nylon bushings prevent binding over time from dirt and dust.
- Sight Light Housing accepts the exclusive Trophy Ridge 3-position Rheostat Sight Light and channels the light through the fiber optics - exposing your pins instead of your position.
- Individual, precision pin adjustment screws.
- No tightening, no loosening - just an easy turn and the pin can be micro adjusted precisely into position.
- The exclusive "Tough As Nails" Metal Injection Molded (MIM) steel pins help find the pin you need quickly.
- Heavy-duty bracketry and mounting screws for "lock-down", secure mount.
- .019 pin.
- Right hand.
Saber Tooth 50c Belted 250gr Bullet
- Accurate, easy loading copper clad bullet.
- Operates to loading specs of all muzzleloaders.
- With premium gas check, provides a superior gas seal.
- Bore diameter bullets restrict lateral movement, which improves accuracy.
- .50 caliber.