#2 Terminator Inserts
Works with the following: CX Hunter 300-400, Heritage, Terminator Lite 6075, Terminator Hunter, Eliminator Hunter, Carbon Rebel and Carbon Rebel Hunter.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
15 Genesis Bow Red Cherry Right Hand
- No specific draw length - kids can't outgrow it.
- Fits virtually everyone - adjustable 15" to 30".
- Set at 20 lbs.
- Comparable to a 35 lb. recurve.
- Zero let-off.
Pendulum Sight 1 Pin .019 Adjustable Bracket
- Automatically compensates for distances up to 35 yards.
- Pendulum can be locked in place for ground shooting.
- Protected, wrapped fiber.
- Aperture has a 1.8" inner diameter.
- Circular field of view.
- Glow-in-the dark shooter's ring.
- Level with 2 vertical bars.
- Level has luminescent shooter's ring.
- Right or left hand.
- Extremely quiet.
- Ultra light and compact.
- Adjustable bracket.
Super Spine 3" Black Vanes
- Low profile, lightweight vanes designed for extreme accuracy shooting long distance shots in the field, 3-D and hunting situations.
- Super Spine vanes create less wind drift to maintain a flatter trajectory.
- 100 packs only.
Pro Series Fleece Pant Mossy Oak Treestand 2x
Nano-Silver technology powered antimicrobial
- Mechanical moisture wicking
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Controls odor-causing bacteria growth
- Breathable, moisture management
- No reactivation or regeneration required
Fabric: Fleece and light-weight Polyester with X-System technology
Color: Mossy Oak
Platinum Plus 2213 Raw Shafts W/o Inserts
- Size: 2213
- Insert: RPS Insert, not included
- Unibushing: Super Unibushing, installed
- Nock: Super Nock, not included
- Point: One-piece bullet or NIBB Point, not included
- Straightness: ±.002"
- Color: Platinum Gray
- Material: 7075-T9 / 96,000 Aerospace Alloy
S&s 45 Degree Camo Ultra Lite Peep
- Only 7.5 grain.
- Approximately 25% lighter then the original Super Peep Housing.
- Accepts all Specialty apertures, 1/8" and smaller clarifiers, and 1/8" verifiers.
- 37 degree for shorter bows.
- 45 degree for longer bows.
- Camo - 45 degree.