Muzzy Replacement Blades 75gr
These replacement blades are designed for the Muzzy 75.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Dacron Bowstring 12st White 30"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
452x Bowstring Material Blue 1/8# Spool
- 67% SK75 Dyneema, 33% Vectran.
- Half the strand size of 450 Plus.
- Slightly higher arrow speed.
- More strand count flexibility and improved looking strings.
- No creep; completely stable.
- Recommended strands: 22/24.
- Approx. ft/lb waxed: 8800.
Muzzy Mx3 Broadhead 75gr
These ultra compact Broadheads were designed to use the same blade in both broadheads, but different ferrule material.
- MX-3, 75 grain uses aircraft grade aluminum.
- MX-3, 125 sports a stainless steel ferrule to give it the extra weight.
- Both features .025" blades, 1-3/16" cutting diameter.
- Both are 3/16" shorter then the MX-3 100.
Wildgame 6v Photo Cell Feeder
- Photocell electronics.
- Dawn and dusk feed times.
- Powder coated, galvanized steel case.
- Galvanized steel spinner plate.
- Feed time durations from 1 to 30 seconds.
- 6V battery operation (not included).
- 2" drop funnel.
Pine Ridge Finger Saver Pink
Finger Savers are made of a strong yet softmaterial that allows the shooter to shootwithout using a finger tab or release. Theysave time, create consistency for beginningshooters and bowfishers too. 8 colors tomatch bow, weight 22.6 grains
Pro Elite Omni Nocks Neon Yellow
- Tenpoint's patent pending all purpose Omni-Nock makes those special purpose nocks obsolete.
- Features 6 micro-grooves that form 3 string alignment channels.
- These channels eliminate the indexing problem associated with moon and capture nocks.
- On today's narrower crossbows with acute string angles, the Omni-Nock also keeps the bowstring from shooting over or under an arrow.
Barnett 22" Carbon Arrows Travel Case
- 430 grain overall weight.
- 100 grain field point.
- Designed for speed accuracy and to maintain down range energy.
- Packaged serves as a protective case, hinged cage design protects broadheads fletching.
- Easy to transport in the field.
- Built in treestand hook.
- Replaces the crumpled, tangled, knotted mess of pull ropes with a sleek lightweight pull system.
- Attach the carabiner to your bow, clip the hoist to your harness or place in your pocket.
- As you climb the line automatically unwinds.