Weight Screw Combo 50gr
Front of Center (FOC) balance point is a very important factor in determining the accuracy of your arrows. If FOC balance point is below 8%, the controlling point of the arrow will move toward the nock causing the arrow to be inconsistent and less accurate. If FOC balance point is above 15%, arrow spine can be reduced causing arrows to dive. Adding weight to the point end makes arrow flight more consistent and increases penetration. Adding weight to both the point end and nock end of the shaft will increase overall arrow weight without altering dynamic spine. Importantly, these adjustments can be made in the field or on the range without removing the insert. Simply pull the nock and use the weight wrench. Package of 12.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
A/c/e 1206 Points #4 41gr
To achieve optimum arrow clearance and flight, Easton has developed a precision parabolic point to be as aerodynamic and drag free as possible. The parabolic shaped points are weight controlled to be within one-half grain.
Vibrake X Nock Yellow
ViBrake X Nocks make the arrow quieter in flight and lighten groups by eliminating vibration in the shot. Package of 12.
4x Burly Boot Realtree All Purpose 1200gr Size 11
- All natural hand crafted rubber.
- Scent free and waterproof protection.
- Contoured ankle fit design to prevent heel slippage.
- Adjustable back gusset and strap with adjustable fit for various leg sizes.
- Rubber abrasion protection in toe, heel and shin.
- Dual density molded PU and sponge rubber footbed.
- Quad-Core technology featuring 4 layers of cushioning and support.
- 3 layer sponge rubber midsole.
- 4x Burly outsole for superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain.
Yellow Jacket Broadhead Target
- 100% weatherproof.
- E-Z tote carrying handle.
- Stops both fixed blade & mechanical broadheads.
- Great target for at home & camp use.
- Multi-layered density design.
- Power packed at economical price.
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- 18" x 18" x 16"