A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 100gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Diamond Defender Armguard Black
- This armguard's 4" x 7-1/2" open design blends with camo jackets, is cool, comfortable, lightweight and will not absorb odors.
- It's durable, washable and wide to keep even a heavy jacket tucked in.
- Will not curl or crack.
- Hooks latch easily, quietly.
- Adjustable elastic straps.
Scorpio Game Point 22/64"
- Grabs onto the animal as broadhead penetrates-tight fit.
- Creates drag as it slides up shaft.
- Prevents "pass throughs".
- Arrow stays in game, assuring recovery.
- Weight 20 grains.
- 2 pack.
14 Genesis Bow Lost Camo Left Hand
- No specific draw length - kids can't outgrow it.
- Fits virtually everyone - adjustable 15" to 30".
- Set at 20 lbs.
- Comparable to a 35 lb. recurve.
- Zero let-off.
Ramcat 125gr Broadheads
- 100 and 125 grain broadheads are not only field point accurate but they are deadly quiet in flight.
- The Ramcat is a hybrid fixed blade broadhead.
- The blades are sharpened front and rear and will roll forward to cut coming back out if there is not a pass through.
- The 100 grain has a cut diameter of 1-3/8".
- The 125 grain has a 1-1/2" cut diameter.
- Also available to fit the Deep Six shafts series.
Nosejammer Aerosol Spray 2oz
- Contains vanillin and other organic compounds that effectively jam, or overload, a big game animal's sense of smell.
- Made with naturally occurring compounds commonly found in the forests and plains of North America.
Power Loc 4 Arrow Quiver Lost At Camo
- The new power loc arrow gripper has been designed as a two stage gripper that will grip even the smallest arrow shaft.
- Hood features a full urethane foam liner to protect both mechanical and standard broadhead.
- The 4 arrow quiver sports the best of the legendary soft loc with addition of some great new designs.
- The power loc has an innovative roll and lock latch to prevent accidental dis–mounting.