A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 100gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Super Unibushing Aluminum 2315
- This precision bushing is designed with a light press fit to assure perfect alignment of the Super Nock to the shaft.
- To be used with the Super Uni Nock.
K&h Rut N Buck Grunt W/video
The Rut-N-Buck was specifically designed for close-in calling during the peak of the rut. This grunt call features the ability to slow down grunts to single syllables that imitate the single-clicking grunt sound of a dominant buck. The Extend-A-Tone is used to get the desired volume or tone. Package includes a full training video.
Circe Squealer Hi Pitch
- A high pitched voice and produces less volume than the other Circe calls.
- Specially designed for calling bobcat and fox in close where the brush cover is dense.
Imperial Chicory Plus 14#
- A premium food plot blend of Imperial clover, plus the added benefit of chicory.
- Engineered for forage production all year, even during drought conditions in the hot/dry summer months.
- An excellent perennial and can provide you with 3 to 5 years of highly attractive 44% protein forage.
- 3.5 lbs plants 1/2 acre.
- 14 lbs plants 2-1/4 acre.
Mossy Oak Insulated Fleece Hooded Jacket Bu Infinity 2x
- Shell composed of warm and
- comfortable 8.5 oz blended quiet fleece, 80% cotton/20% polyester.
- 2 oz lightweight diamond quilted
- polyester lining.
- Rib knit waistband and cuffs to keep cold air out.
- 3 piece hood with drawstrings.
- 2 front welt pockets with brushed
- tricot lining for warmth.
- MO BREAKUP INFINITY