A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 100gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bj Nocks 5/16" White
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
Dacron Bowstring 14st Black 68"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
Oneida String Omni Flt 46 7/8"
- Strands of the string body are of the durable non–stretch S–4 Fast Flite material.
- For use on Oneida Aero–Force, Phantom and SE series bows only.
- Serious limb damage resulting in voiding of the bow warranty will occur if used on H–250, H–500 or Tomcat series bows.
Dura Vanes 1.8 3-d Blue 50 Pk
- Testing and use in the field confirms Duravanes superior strength, outstanding memory, instant bond, tear resistance, resilience and ability to perform in all weather conditions.
- Fits all shafts.
- Superior bond when used with Duraloc adhesive.
- 50 pack.
Evolved Harvest Exceed 11#
- Lablab and forage soybeans produce tons of high quality forage throughout the summer season and continues to attract into the early fall.
- Corn provides more fall forage and stalks for the bean to climb and cover for the food plot when it is young.
- Exceed is a proven combination of forage plants that provide an abundance of high protein forage when they can effect antler and fawn growth the most.
- Plant during the spring, summer, and early fall.
- Covers 1/2 acre.
- Best to buy in case lots of 4.
Nap Quik Fletch Twister Black Tube White/yellow/yellow
- The easiest way to fletch your arrows in less than 10 seconds and guaranteed not to slip.
- They shrink to fit any size arrow shaft.
- Available in NAP Quikspin Speed Hunters,Twister Vanes and Bohning Blazer Vanes; either white or black tubes.
- Available in 2" only.
- 6 pack.
Ktech Ksb String Stop Black
- Adjustable String Stop Bracket utilizing Mathews Harmonic Stabilizer and Harmonic Damper Technology.
- 100% CNC Machined 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Includes: 1 Harmonic Stabilizer 4.6 oz. w/1 Harmonic Damper 2.2 oz.
- This creates balance on any bow and significantly reduces residual vibration.
- Fits most bows currently equipped with a rear stabilizer bushing.
- 5" rod