A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 100gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
A/c/c Hyperspeed Unibushing 71
Fletching and nock weight are very critical for these lightweight A/C/C shafts. It is for this reason Easton designed the uni system. This innovative system allows the use of either Easton's light weight, high strength 1206 A/C/E nock or a standard plastic nock (with the uni system). The Uni Bushing allows for convenient and very precise nock alignment. The Uni Bushing can be installed with Easton #9040 hot melt adhesive. Dozen packs.
Octane Balance X Stabilizer Black
- One of the most advanced and adjustable stabilizer on the market.
- The dampening material will neutralize vibration for a noticeably smoother shot.
- Fully customizable in length.
- Let's you choose the length and weight right for your bow setup.
- Mass weight: 4 OZ.
Urban Cam Low Boot Realtree Size 9
- 100% waterproof.
- Durable hand lasted rubber with a 4 way stretch inner bootie.
- Constructed with 4mm Bogs.
- Neo-Tech insulation.
- 2mm Boges EverDry with Max-Wick to keep feet dry.
- Dual density, contuured EVA insole with DuraFresh anti odor protection.
- Comfort rated to sub zero conditions.
Centra Sling Pink
- Extra-long camo cord fits virtually all bows.
- Specially braided to hold it's shape.
- CNC-machined mounting adapter per forms better than leather slings.