A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 100gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Trueflight Green Bar 5" Lw Feathers
- Trueflight has developed a patterned camo feather fletching that looks very much like natural barred feathers.
- Available in right or left wing.
- 100 pack.
Black Fast Flite + Bowstring Material
- Stronger than steel, fast flite offers the greatest arrow speed 5 to 12 feet per second and durability with reports of 30,000 shots.
- Fast Flite Plus has a breaking strength of 95 lbs. with a diameter of .015.
- There is 8,175 feet per pound.
- Bonded and waxed.
Dacron Bowstring 14st Black 60"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
Kabar Dozier Pink Mini Folder
- Overall length: 5-3/4".
- Blade length; 2-1/4".
- Straight edge.
- Kabar is proud to partner with the countries leading cancer research center and its physicians.
- The sales of this product will help accelerate new breast cancer research to seek a cure.
Beast 2 Bone Collector Release Buckle Strap
Designed especially for Michael Waddel & The Bone Collector Team.T.R.U Ball's engineers have added a solid rod connection & an all new 3oz. or 11oz. trigger choice to their favorite release,
14 Genesis Bow Carbon Fiber Right Hand
The Genesis Original, the bow that started it all, is now available with a Carbon Fiber limb graphic.
- The only compound bow designed with "zero let–off" technology — it never needs adjustment
- Up to 30" draw length fits virtually everyone.
- Draw weights adjust from 10 to 20 pounds, easy for all ages to shoot.
- Accurate and durable for a lifetime of fun.
- 35–½" axle–to–axle with a 7–5/8" brace height
- Competition composite split limb design
- Machined 6061–T6 Aluminum Riser
- Drilled and tapped for accessories
- Molded competition grip
- Stainless steel cable guard
- Durable, high–strength bowstrings
- Patented, machined aluminum Genesis single cam