A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 60gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Zebra String Camo 55 1/2"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre-stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high-performance bow string and cable.
- Tan and Black twist.
- 22 strand.
Squeeze Me Estrus Cow Elk
- Whines from the moment you depress the bulb and dial in the pitch you want by adjusting the tone slots.
- From high pitches distance fighting cows to the up-close estrus whines and calf call.
Axis X Hit 8/32 Insert
Hidden Insert Technology is combined with Slim Technology (ST) shaft for unrivaled alignment, accuracy and compatibility with today's hottest broadheads. Co-developed with leading broadhead manufacturers, HIT components are a unique system. Using this system, bowhunters can easily achieve precise broadhead alignment without the trial and error of the past.
Ssg 6" 8oz Lost Camo Stabilizer
- Includes 4 Mathews Lite harmonic stabilizers.
- CNC cut for 80% less wind resistance.
- Reduces the affect of hand torque during the shot.
- Mathews proven harmonic damper and stabilizer technology.
- Lightweight modern design.
First String Speed Kit
- This kit comes with everything to replace the Speed Nocks on strings.
- 4 Shrink tubes and 12 Nock sets.
Outdoor Arrow Head String Black Silencer
- These unique string silencers adds style to your bow while reducing string oscillation and string noise with little to no speed loss.
- Easy to install.
- 4 pack.