A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 60gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Qf50 Field Quiver Right Hand Purple
- Sturdy nylon and molded foam.
- Body for lightweight strength.
- Oversize compartments.
- Zippered external pocket.
- Internal pocket dividers.
- Top pocket for releases, pens, or smart phones.
- Bow square slot.
- Molded arrow separators.
- Right hand only.
Ams Chaos Bowfishing Point
- Super-tough superior holding point for alligator and other huge fish.
- Light-weight design.
- Formed barbs.
- Excellent arrow flight and great penetration.
- Includes the Cyclone spiraled tip.
Womens Woody Max Size 11
- Warm fleece lining.
- 2mm thermal foam under the footbed.
- 5mm CR flex foam.
- EVA contoured molded midsole.
- MS2 bobbed molded outsole.
- Comfort topline.
- Comfort range of -40ºF/-40ºC to 40ºF/-4ºC.
Thunder Nipple 209 Adapter
- Uses an 8mm thread that tapers at the end to lock into the Thunder Dome breech plug.
- This magnum ignition system assures you a torch-like flame to ignite the powder.
- When using the 209 adapter, you must use the magnum hammer.