A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 60gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Swamp Donkey W/sprayer 1.2g
- Pressurized sprayer for ultimate application.
- 2-8oz. concentrate refill packs.
- Reusable for future applications.
Game Changer 5 Pin Sight Lost Camo W/light
- TRU-ZERO pin design minimizes pin gaps.
- Change fiber color without changing pins.
- TRU-FLO allows for quick and easy fiber replacement.
- Extra long fibers routed through bracket for increased durability and exposure to UV light.
- TRU-TOUCH soft-feel technical coating.
- Ultra-fine click adjustment for windage and elevation.
- Stainless steel hardware.
- Tool-less design.
- Adjustable 2nd and 3rd axis level with 2 vertical bars.
- Level is illuminated with luminescent tape.
- Reversible bracket for greater vertical adjustability.
- Markings for windage, elevation and pin adjustments.
- Large circular field of view.
- CNC machined lightweight design.
- Aperture has 2.0" inner diameter.
- Glow-in-the-dark shooters ring.
- Adjustable for left and right handed users.
- Adjustable micro push-button light included.
14 Momentum Skull Works Camo Right Hand 29" 60#
- ATA/IBO speed: 330-322 fps
- Brace height: 7"
- Axle to axle: 31-1/2"
- Let off: 75%
- Draw length: 26"-31"
- Draw weight: 60, 70 lbs
- Maximum limb bolt
- turns from bottom: 12 turns
- Cam: Amp Cam (AP)
- Buss cable: 33-1/8"
- String: 91-1/4"
Down Draft Arrow Rest Right/left Xtra Camo
- Full containment Drop Away arrow rest.
- Quick and easy installation - no bow press required.
- Maximum vane clearance.
- Lightweight all metal construction.
- High strength stainless steel launcher arm.
- Sealed bushings increase downward speed at launch.
- No unwanted bounce back when firing.
- Technical rubber dampeners silence arrow loading.
- Attaches to downward moving buss cable.
- Full windage / elevation adjustments.
- Laser engraved reference marks.
- Fits all carbon and aluminum arrows.
- For left and right handed bows.
Slotted Cleaning Jag
- Solid brass and threaded for any of Traditions and other 10/32 rods.
- Insert a cleaning patch in the slot.