A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 70gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Blazer Vanes 2" Satin Blue
- All the steering capabilities of a 4" vane.
- The Blazer will amaze you with its silence, accuracy and flight characteristics.
- All this and only 2" of vane.
- Each vane weighs only 5 grains.
- 100 pack.
Doinker 2-3/4" Dish Hunter
- The Doinker D.I.S.H (Distal, Interrupted, Stabilizer, Hub).
- Super-sized Hub acts like a Doinker on steroids.
- Polymer constructed.
- 4.5" flexible, variable weight disc that uses proprietary Stack weights, to weight the forward end.
- 6 oz, up to a robust 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Quick disconnect (included) allows for easy transport and travel.
G5 T3 100gr Crossbow Broadhead
- 100% All steel construction.
- Built from 17-4ph's stainless steel.
- Spider clip blade retention system.
- 1.5" cutting diameter.
Hickory Creek In-line Draw-lok Left Hand W/whisker Biscuit
- The in-line Draw-loc attaches to any compound bow, turning it into an
- In-Line Crossbow.
- It contains a foot stirrup, mounting plate, arrow rest plate, detachable draw tube, pistol grip, trigger
- release with safety and Anti-Dryfire Lever.
- Very adjustable and easy to attach in just a few minute.
- Allows for drawing a compound bow using your foot and hands.
- Have your bow "Cocked, Locked and Ready to Rock".