A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 70gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Carlton Lonesome Cow Call
- Features a larger call body than many calls for added volume and higher pitch.
- This means your calls carry farther to drive big bulls crazy.
- Simple to use, just bite and blow.
Nibb 7% Standard X-7 1914 Bullet Point
- Easton's NIBB points are designed in a bullet point taper to reduce "glance-outs" and reduce damage to shafts with tight grouping.
- 12 pack.
Sword Lens 2x 1.75"
- Clear, sharp image.
- 100% glass flat ground.
- Anti scratch, anti reflective coated.
Rival Fx 5 Pin .019 Black Sight
- Change fiber color without changing pins.
- Tru-Flo 3.0 interchangeable fiber design allows for quick and easy fiber replacement.
- Extra long fibers routed through aperture for increased durability and exposure to UV light.
- Unique stainless steel tube pin design for increased durability and brightness.
- Tru-Touch soft feel technical coating.
- Micro push button light.
- Micro adjustable / tool less design.
- Ultra fine click adjustment for windage and elevation.
- Adjustable 2nd and 3rd axis level with 2 vertical bars.
- Level is illuminated with luminescent tape.
- Large circular field of view.
- Aperture has 2.0" inner diameter.
- Adjustable 2nd axis aperture.
- Reversible bracket for greater vertical adjustability.
- Markings for windage / elevation / pin adjustments.
- CNC-machined lightweight design
- Glow in the dark shooter's ring.
- Adjustable for left and right handed users.