A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 70gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Weight System Adjustment Wrench
Gold Tip's Weight System Adjustment Wrench allows you to add or remove weights from your points or inserts after they are glued into the shaft.
Primos Tree Accessory Holders
- Great for hanging anything from a grunt call to a backpack.
- Self-starting threads make it a breeze to use in any tree.
- Rubber coated for quiet use.
Nockturnal Standard Lighted Red Nock
- The NockTurnal has a string activated linear switch that is protected deep within the nock and will not turn on or off inadvertently.
- It has a speed saving ultra-light design.
- Most other lighted nocks weigh 25% – 50% more.
- Clear plastic for maximum light transmission — can be seen for hundreds of yards.
14 Genesis Bow Lost Camo Right Hand
- No specific draw length - kids can't outgrow it.
- Fits virtually everyone - adjustable 15" to 30".
- Set at 20 lbs.
- Comparable to a 35 lb. recurve.
- Zero let-off.
Lumenok H Green Nock
- Lumenok H Nock fits .233 inside diameter shafts.
- Easton: Bloodline, ST Carbon Excel.
Bushnell Trophy Xlt 3-9x40 Black Powder Matte Scope
- Fully multi-coated optics.
- 91% light transmission.
- Butler Creek flip-open scope covers.
- 100% waterproof, fog proof and shock proof.
- Dry nitrogen filled.
- Fast focus eyepiece.
- 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments.
- 1-piece tube with integrated saddle.
- Field of view in feet @ 100 yds: 33'/10'.
- Weight: 14.3 ozs.
- Eye relief: 5".