A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 70gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
14 Laser 4 Bolts 22" W/vanes
- Straightness: +/–.005"
- Weight Tolerance: +/– 2 grains
- Finish: Black
- Quantity: Dozen
- Comes with nocks and inserts
8190 Bowstring Material Tan
- Lowest creep in 100% Dyneema.
- Strong H.M.P.E. - Made from DSMs SK 90 Dyneema.
- GORE Fiber added for even higher durability.
- Smaller diameter strand for Highest Speed.
- 24 strands = 180 of 8125.
Edge Pro Series Waterfowl Remote Kit
- Improved, smaller, lighter and with more distance than ever.
- Weather resistant.
- More than 300' in ideal conditions.
- Fully programmable to run multiple Edge decoys with one transmitter.
- Comes with an intermittent timer.
- FCC and CE Certified.
X Weave Red Inserts
Knurled inserts fits all Carbon Force Radial X-Weave shafts sizes. 12 grain. 100 count.
Hs White Reflective Trail Tacks
- Never lose your way before sunrise or after dark.
- Reflective trail tacks beat dropping bread crumbs by a long shot.
- 50 pack.