A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 70gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Tune A Nock F/s White
- Short ear design provides cleaner release from bowstring, improving accuracy.
- Low–friction string groove and lighter weight increases arrow speeds 4–1/2 seconds on average.
- Short body produces superior strength and nock shaft alignment.
- Flared opening allows easy guidance of arrow onto bowstring.
- Works best with Ultra Nok and String Loops and is compatible with brass nocks and virtually any bow set–up.
Ez Crest Extreme Red Flame Carbon Wrap
- Works on carbon, wood, and aluminum shafts.
- Adheres with most fletching glues.
- Matched weight.
- Aids in placement and vane adhesion.
- Fits up to 2100 size shafts.
- 12 per pack.
Headnet W/face Shield Breakup Large/xlarge
- Fits over a cap to keep mesh off your face.
- Super view black face shield.
- Wide collar lays flat and requires no tuck to seal out bugs.
- MOSSY OAK NEW BREAKUP.
Vanetec 2" Hp Flo Orange Vanes
- HP vanes are the toughest and lightest high profile vanes on the market today.
- When fletched with VaneTec's VT-1000 adhesive, these vanes will not come off your arrows.
- HP vanes will increase steering capabilities with zero flutter.
- 100 pack only.
Xfactor 6" Stabilizer Lost At
- This stabilizer is made from a-tech rubber.
- It has amazing sound and vibration dampening ability.
- There are no steel rods or supports running through our stabilizers.
- This gives them the ability to dampen 360 degrees.
Cloud 9" 8.8oz Black Stabilizer
- Simply a marvel in design.
- More versatile than any other stabilizer offered today.
- A lighter CNC-machined frame that houses multiple Mathews harmonic stabilizers.
- Noise and vibration reduction.
- Calms the storm on any bow, making your shot silky smooth.
14 Challenger Crossbow Package 125-150# W/1x Illuminated Scope
- Speed: 300 fps
- Draw weight: 125-150 lbs (Adjustable)
- Power stroke: 10.25"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Axle-to-Axle: 21.25"
- Length: 31.75"
- Finish: Realtree Timber
- Multi-Reticle Scope.
- Quick Detach 4-Arrow Quiver.
- 4 Arrows w/Field Points.