A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 80gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Ayzr 2" Rw Feathers Blue Barred
- The Rayzr features the Whisper Quiet Technology which ensures that the 2 inch long and 1/2" high, 1.7 grain feature is cut from a specific location within the full feather and the shape be double checked by hand to ensure each feather conforms to the stringent shape requirements.
- Right wing only.
- 100 pack.
Vanetec 2" Hp Brown Vanes
- HP vanes are the toughest and lightest high profile vanes on the market today.
- When fletched with VaneTec's VT-1000 adhesive, these vanes will not come off your arrows.
- HP vanes will increase steering capabilities with zero flutter.
- 100 pack only.
First String Barnett Wildcat C5 Crossbow Cable
• Built to Each Crossbow's Specs.
• Hand Checked for Quality
• Servings Guaranteed not to Slip
• No Creep or Stretch
• DF97 String Material
• All End Loops are Served.
Pro X Climbing System 4 Section
- Ultra-light aluminum bark biters and fold-up steps.
- 4 step sections that adjust to the slope of the climb.
- One 1" cam buckle strap per section.
- Durable orange nylon washers, spacers and caps.
- Cleated steps for non-slip grip.
- Designed to pack with the Phoenix treestand.
- Stagger stacked, this climbing system can accommodate any treestand.
- Light, packable and easy to carry.
- Construction: Steel
- Height: 21" per section
- Width: 9"
- Weight: 3 lbs per section
- Weight rating: 300 lbs