A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 80gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Nock Receiver Cock Feather Down
- The nock receivers from JoJan can be used with the standard or helical multi–fletchers.
- F–71 fletches 3–120 degrees cock feather down.
Dura Vanes 3" Flo Orange
- Testing and use in the field confirms Duravanes superior strength, outstanding memory, instant bond, tear resistance, resilience and ability to perform in all weather conditions.
- Fits all shafts.
- Superior bond when used with Duraloc adhesive.
- 100 pack.
Mid Calf Sock W/holofiber Large
- Muck Boot Company oval woven into sock.
- Non-ravel top won't slip down.
- Excellent shape retention.
- Anti-microbial treatment.
- Wicking, breathability, quick drying and reduces blisters.
- Holofiber - increases oxygen levels.
14 Mohegan Td Recurve 48" 16# Right Hand
- Riser is manufactured of an attractive layering of Maple, Walnut and Oak woods.
- The limbs are laminated of Maple and White fiber glass.
- Accessory bushings are installed.
- Length: 62" AMO
- Draw weights: 24# - 36#
- Brace height: 7.75"
S&s 1-3/4" 4x Pro Series Lens
- All Excalibur lenses are produced from a Plano Convex glass, optically centered, and have anti-reflective coating.
- The Excalibur lenses continue to be a dominate force in target archery.
- The Super Scope 1-3/4" lens is for use with the 040-4 scopes.
- The lens weighs 155 grain.