A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 80gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
- Adhesive-backed non-skid strips help provide sure footing on your treestand platform.
- 1" wide x 24" long.
- 5 pack.
Bj Nocks 7/32 Flo Green
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
E Ring Tool Small
- Designed to install standard inch and metric radial retaining rings on a shaft.
- Used with rotor clip dispensers, applicators enable operators to install rings quickly and correctly.
- Allows for installation without turning the tool (ring snaps when properly seated in grove).
- Heat treated for strength.
- For rotor clip C, E, BE, RE, PO/POL, EL, DE, DC, ME and JE retaining rings.
- Fits the smaller size used by Martin and PSE.
Soul Hunter 5 Pin Sight .019 W/lite Level Lost Camo
- Laser etched.
- Extra-long protected fiber optics.
- Precision pin alignment.
- Includes light and level.
- 2" pin guard(inside measurement).
- Staggered mounting holes for more adjustability.
- All sights are right and left hand adaptable.
- Rheostat blue light and level included.
- Available in .019.