A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 90gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Pro Pod Black
- Lightweight -3.2oz
- Folding kickstand
- Spring loaded
- stays on bow
- Stays folded
- Works on most bows
- Stabilizer combinations
- Easily slips into quiver or pocket
Zebra String Camo 92"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre-stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high-performance bow string and cable.
- Tan and Black twist.
- 22 strand.
Duel Open Reed Calf Call
- Freeze-free design - works when you need it.
- Easy to use; produces any call at any volume.
Pine Ridge Finger Saver Blue
Finger Savers are made of a strong yet softmaterial that allows the shooter to shootwithout using a finger tab or release. Theysave time, create consistency for beginningshooters and bowfishers too. 8 colors tomatch bow, weight 22.6 grains