A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 90gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Neet Burgundy Field Quiver Right Hand
- Hand lacing.
- Flap style accessory pocket with elastic cord fastener.
- Double flap belt tunnel attachment.
- Nylon stitching and brass rivets.
Tomahawk Ultra Hunt 30 Gallon W/pegleg
All the same features as the #43005 Unit, but comes with a 30 Gallon, plastic barrel and the Peg Leg Tripod unit which uses 2x4's for legs. (2x4's Not Included).
Buss Cable W/6" Yoke 36 1/2"
- For correct measurement, measure cable only, not the yoke system.
- 6" yoke is not included in the measurement.
- Cable is actual length plus 6" yoke.
- 20 strands.
- 1 per pack.
Buck Jam Sweet Corn
- A juicy gel-like mineral lick that is jammed full of sweet fruit flavors and minerals.
- A salt based mineral lick that will pattern into an area and a food bait attractant that uses the daily need of food/energy to draw deer.
- 1 gallon.
- Best to buy in case lots of 6.
Easton Insert 2312
- These replaceable point inserts feature 8/32 standard threads and are made of precision machined aluminum.
- Each feature the Easton logo with corresponding shaft size laser printed for better identification purposes.
Sst 45c Sabot/40 200gr
- The Super Shock Tip (SST) is combined with a sabot to bring centerfire performance to the black powder hunt.
- SST point improves the ballistic coefficient for a faster, flatter flight.
- Less recoil delivering a projectile that penetrates better, retains more of its weight, and offers better sectional density.