A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 90gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
P-fletch Blue 2 7/8" Ep26
- 1/3rd lighter than other vanes.
- Textured surface allows the vanes to steer the arrow more efficiently, making Elite Plastifletch a higher velocity vane.
- 100 pack.
D-75 Small Loop Brown 16 Strand 56"
- Manufactured with an exclusive procedure that reduces serving separations and overall stretch.
- These strings have special small end loops and mono centers.
- Designed to fit Hoyt, PSE, Bear/Jennings, Browning, Darton, Golden Eagle, High Country and Martin.
Victory Blazer Nocks Red
- The "A" Nock features the same throat system as the Blazer Double Lock Nock to keep your shaft on your string during "let–down" while maintaining an incredibly clean release.
- Made of durable, impact resistant polycarbonate.
- Weighs approximately 7 grains.
- Fits Axis and smaller diameter style arrows.
Lumenok X Nock Red
| | Lumenok X Fits:
- .204" ID shafts.
- Beman ICS - MFX Series - all models.
- Easton - ST Axis, Full Metal Jacket, Super Slim.
- Trophy Ridge - all models - Crush, Blast, Hailfire, and Blast.
The Lumenok X is made using a Bohning A nock.
Draw Check Tool
This Pro shop tool was designed to completely eliminate any accidents, which result in bodily injury or broken equipment caused by dry firing a bow. It can be used to adjust draw lengths, peep sights, or anything that needs to be put on a bow string. A must have for all pro shops.
- Right or left handed
- Simulates a real release in the customers hand
- Cannot be fired
- Works great off of servings or strings loops
Zebra Control Cable Camo 35 5/16"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre–stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high–performance bow string and cable.
- Brown and White twist.
F15 Dual Blade Broadhead 125gr
- Patented dual blade design creates 250% greater wound opening for faster death and better blood trail.
- 440 stainless steel patented PIM manufacturing process for optimal precision and greater accuracy.
- 1-piece ferrule construction with .030" thick blades allow for enhanced durability with increased penetration.
- Cutting diameter: 1-1/8".
- Thickness: Main: .030".
- Authentic powder carrier.
- Includes leather sling and wooden cap/stopper.