A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 50gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Retriever Bowfishing Reel Right Hand
- AMS Original Retriever Reel.
- Same smooth retrieving action and inner components as the Retriever Pro.
- Anodized aluminum construction.
- 25 Yards - 200# Hi Vis Orange Dacron Line.
- 2 AMS safety slide kits.
- Trigger guard.
- Operation/Instruction manual.
- Mounting hardware.
- Available in right hand only.
Cam Size Brass Nok Set 6pk #3001
- Soft plastic lining is permanently bonded to brass collar.
- When closed onto string, it provides a positive, slip-proof nocking point.
- Install with nocking pliers.
- Now available in 3 sizes for different strand bowstrings.
- For 10 to 12 strand string use target size: Blue.
- For 14 and 16 strand strings use hunting size: Black.
- For 18 plus strand string use cam size: Red.
D-75 Bowstring 16st Brown 38"
- Built from D-75 material in 16 strand.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
- Color: Brown.
A/c/c 3-18 Raw Shafts W/o Inserts
- Alloy / Material: Carbon Fiber Bonded to 7075 Core Tube
- Nock Attachment: UNI System
- Nock Type: "G" Nock
- Color / Pattern: Black Micro-Smooth Finish
- Straightness: ± .002 (.006"TIR)
- Weight Tolerance: ± .5 gr. within a dz bundle
- Spine Tolerance: ±.005"/28"
- Includes bushings installed excluding sizes 200, 3L00 and 300. Requires "G" nocks and A/C/C points inserts - components sold separately.
Features & Benefits:
- The polished surface is quiet when drawn across a rest, easier to pull from targets and resists wear.
- The aluminum core permits internal, flush-fitting components to provide a more aerodynamic profile.
- Full selection of points and inserts for target, 3D, field and bowhunting use.
Easton Arrow Chart