A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 70gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Cavalier Extended Clicker
- This clicker design features a 1 piece mounting bracket for very solid non-slip adjustability.
- This bracket also incorporates 2 magnets, 1 in the rod holder and 1 at the bottom of the rod striker, to help eliminate bounce back or vibration after the shot.
Pse String Loop 4 3/4" White
- The now famous string loop allows you to attach a release aid and decrease serving wear while eliminating string pinch.
- Available in 3 sizes to fit your custom needs.
- Sold individually.
- For a complete card, order 9.
Super Loop 1-12" Red/white/blue
- One of archery's strongest release ropes for tying your loops.
- Keeps release from wearing your serving.
- Keeps your nocks from being pinched.
- Helps to keep your arrow on your rest while drawing.
- Rope will not collapse or continue stretching.
Zeon Fusion 2.1" Neon Orange Vanes
- A radical blend of shape and material technology, which yields maximum aerodynamic steering capability and unprecedented broadhead flight.
- The most responsive vane archers have ever experienced with precise focus on today's critical demands of first-class: adhesion, broadhead flight, consistency and durability.
- 36 packs only.
Cold Steel Roach Belly Sheath Knife
- Steel: German 4116 stainless.
- Comes w/Core-Ex sheath.
- Weight: 2.6 oz
- Blade thick: 2.5 mm
- Blade length: 4-1/2"
- Handle: 4" long, High impact polypropylene
- Overall: 8-1/2"