A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 80gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Carbon Prep Tool
- Not a modified bore brush like others.
- Etches the inside of carbon shafts for maximum insert adhesion.
- The tapered design fits most carbon shafts and the hex head will fit inside hand-held drills and screwdrivers.
X-cutter Gt Series Nock Ruby
Gold Tip nocks feature a unique notched design that locks positively to your bowstring and stays locked during stalks or waits on stand. Its extra-long insert section engages more of the arrow shaft to ensure proper alignment. Package of 12.
14 Deerslayer Recurve 60" 40# Right Hand
- One-piece design.
- Hard Maple and Walnut woods limb construction.
- Limbs are laminated in clear fiberglass.
- Length: 60" AMO
- Brace Height: 8"
- Right or Left Hand
14 Challenger 125-150# Crossbow Pkg W/4x Multi Reticle Scope
- Speed: 300 fps
- Draw weight: 125-150 lbs (Adjustable)
- Power stroke: 10.25"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Axle-to-Axle: 21.25"
- Length: 31.75"
- Finish: Realtree Timber
- Multi-Reticle Scope.
- Quick Detach 4-Arrow Quiver.
- 4 Arrows w/Field Points.
Expedition Hunter 300 Raw Shaft
- Size: 300
- G.P.I.: 9.2
- Insert: (54624).246 Accu–Lite Insert, included loose
- Nock: (2345–T) .246 GT Series STandard Nock, installed
- Point: (1555–T).246 Standard Glue–in Point, not included
- Straightness: +/–.006"
- Material: Carbon
- Color: Black
- Quantity: Dozen