A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 80gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Shurz Peep Small 1/8
- This synthetic peep is designed to give an aiming circle through the string.
- Vision will not be hampered no matter how the string is rolled.
- 1 in a package.
- 15 to a card.
Seat O' Pants Climbing System
The system comes ready to use, requires Seat-O-The-Pants safety harness. The climbing rope is 30 ft. and made of 4000 lb. polyester. Simply slide the loop up or down the rope as you climb.
Plano-convex Mag 2x Lens
- The Plano-Convex lenses are available plain or drilled.
- Anti-reflection, scratch resistant and hydrophobic coated.
Fade Hot Red Orange Carbon Wrap
- Works on carbon, wood, and aluminum shafts.
- Adheres with most fletching glues.
- Matched weight.
- Aids in placement and vane adhesion.
- Fits up to 2100 size shafts.
- 12 per pack.
First String Cable Slide Grey
- The slide was developed using a Teflon filled Delrin material developed to eliminate cable slide chatter and decrease the wear on cables.
- This slide incorporates a hole for a fall away rest cord to be inserted along with a set screw to secure the cord.
- This allows for string adjustments and arrowrest tuning to be done without the possibility of damage to the bow's cable during tying and untying of the arrowrest cord.