A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 85gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Zip Vac Gallon Bags
- Patented 3-layer barrier film.
- Proven to keep oxygen away from food better than any other food storage bag eliminating freezer burn.
X Factor Stabilizer 4" Lost Camo
- This stabilizer is made from a-tech rubber.
- It has amazing sound and vibration dampening ability.
- There are no steel rods or supports running through our stabilizers.
- This gives them the ability to dampen 360 degrees.
Launch Pad Precision Nock .244 Clear Yellow
- 9.9 grains.
- Precise contact points for controlled arrow release.
- Concentric design to center the nock in the arrow shaft for more con- sistent performance.
- Aligned nock barrel for true arrow
F3 Custom Cobra Bowsling Black/neon Pink
- The popular hand - crafted cobra slings are modern, rugged and good looking.
- Many of the 34 modles are bulit using paracord colors unique to these slings.
- all your favorite colors are available.
- Knurled thumb screws for easy adjustment.
- Unique offset mounting holes for right or left hand bows.
- T-6 aluminum
15 Suckerpunch Bow Only Left Hand
- Constant draw or draw length specific modules included.
- Deep cam grooves prevent derailed strings.
- Draw length: 17" - 31".
- Peak draw weight: 50 lbs.
- Axle-to-Axle: 35.25".
- Brace weight: 7.25".
- Let off: 60%.