A/c/c 8/32 Aluminum Insert 3-60
The A/C/C Point inserts are designed to incorporate the A/C/C shaft with a parabolic point, conventional bullet/field point or broadhead. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen pack.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 87gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Orange Xcel Bowstring Material
- Unmatched stability and amazing speed in a combination material.
- Offering an extremely soft and quiet shot.
- Constructed from 1/3 Vectran and 2/3 HMPE.
- Has a small diameter.
Hitek Universal String Stop Front Mount Camo
- String stop rod is filled with a sand mixture .
- Loosening agent to settle your shot faster than any other string stop.
- VOID string stop end is 4 times softer than most.
- Easy to install, adjustable base.
Iq Pro 5 Pin Black Left Hand Sight
- Micro adjust windage & elevation knobs.
- Stack tight pins.
- Built-in sight level.
- Tool-free locking knobs.
- Adjustable 2nd axis.
- .019 pins.
Flip Open Scope Cover 48 Obj
- Instant action scope covers.
- Lid opens at the touch of your thumb.
- Ergonomically designed red button directs your thumb pressure correctly without ever looking.
- Water tight friction mount anchors the covers securely to the scope while an airtight semi o-ring seals out dust and moisture to protect optics.
- Spring activated lids perform flawlessly under all weather and extreme temperatures ranging from +120°F to -40°F.
- Weigh less than an ounce and are manufactured in sizes to fit all brands and models of scopes.
- Serves both right or left handed shooters.