A/c/c Unibushing 3-04/3l-04
Fletching and nock weight are very critical for these lightweight A/C/C shafts. It is for this reason Easton designed the uni system. This innovative system allows the use of either Easton's light weight, high strength 1206 A/C/E nock or a standard plastic nock (with the uni system). The Uni Bushing allows for convenient and very precise nock alignment. The Uni Bushing can be installed with Easton #9040 hot melt adhesive. Dozen packs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
A/c/c 1 Pc Target Point 90gr
These insert points are available in ex-light, light, medium, 100 grain and 125 grain. They are clearly identified by three grooves and two grooves respectively. The medium and light weight target points give 8% F.O.C. balance depending on the type of nock and fletching used. The medium weight points are generally used when heavier nocks and vanes are used. The ex-light and light points give a good shaft balance when used with smaller and lighter nock and fletching combinations. Includes Easton hot melt. Dozen packs.
Code Blue Howlin Heat Coyote
- Contains all the scents of a coyote in heat.
- Use as a lure to hunt and trap, or as a cover scent.
- All natural, effective attractant.
- 2 oz.
S&s 1/4" Verifier Peep #6 Pink
| | Verifiers are to be used with scope lenses with pins.
The greater the number the stronger the power.
- The Verifier peep has a lens in it similar to the ones in your reading glasses that will allow you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight.
- Don't let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot.
- The verifier lens sharpens the picture so pins and quarry are easy to see.
- The 1/8" verifier is for use in the 749-37, 749-37H, 749-45, 749-45H, 750-1 peeps.
- It will also fit in the 749-42LH and 753-1 peep with aid of a screw in reducer (753-3).
- We recommend use of a dual hex wrench for inserting verifiers into your peep.
- The Verifier is 1/8" or 1/4" aperture which fits the 1/8" Super Ball peep and the 1/8" or 1/4" Super Peep Hunter.
Ktech Tech 3 Stabilizer Black
- Mathews Harmonic Stabilizer and Harmonic Damper technology.
- 100% CNC Machined 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Includes 1 Harmonic Stabilizer and 2 Harmonic Dampers.
- Tech 3 stabilizer: 5.4 oz. w/ Harmonic Stabilizer: 3.0 oz. with Harmonic Dampers-overall length: 3.60".
- Each Port is machined with 3 grooves to provide different configurations of the Harmonic Stabilizer and Dampers which can be positioned to allow different weight and balance option.
Ultra Compact Bow Case *** Genesis Edition ***
| | GENESIS ULTRA COMPACT BOW CASE
- Designed to safely store and transport smaller-sized bows, including the original Genesis bow and the Mission Craze
- Tie-down strap
- Arrow holders
- Dense foam padding
- Patented crush-proof PillarLock" system
- 41" x 15" x 4.75"
Ddw Grand Slam Kit
- Biodegradable products with no harsh chemicals or biocides.
- Skin safe unlike many other scent related products that do contain chemicals.
- 12 oz laundry detergent.
- Bar soap.
- 2 oz hand sanitizer.
- 12 oz Evolved 3D field spray.
- Pac-it refills of field spray.
- 22 gram Checkmate wind checker.
- Fleece skullcap.
Covert 4 Pin .019 Sight W/light Black
- The covert archery sight family has grown giving you the choice between either a single pin or adjustable four pin model.
- The Versa pin technology allows you to change pin size and color in seconds.
- Four pin Covert is equipped with a roving bracket,helping make it the ultimate multi pin hunting sight.
- Locked the Covert four pin works like a traditional fixed pin sight.
- Unlocked ,it can be dialed in for deadly accuracy.