A/c/e G Nock Large Blue
The A/C/E insert nock is desinged to be used with A/C/C Uni Bushing or fit directly into the A/C/E shaft. The "G" series rock has a longer nock body to allow fingers to clear Uni Bushings on a large diameter shaft. Packed in dozens. Available in the following colors: White, Red, Black, Fluorescent Green and Fluorescent Orange. The small nock is for 16–18 strand strings and is .088" in diameter. The large nock is for 18–20 strand strings and is .098" in diameter.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Hothands Small Handwarmers
- Generates heat for 10+ hours.
- Works in any pocket glove, hat or accessory.
- 6-1/4" X 4-1/2" X 1/2".
Nap Carbon Glide Cable Slide
- A high performance teflon/carbon blend cable slide designed for ultimate strength and smoothness.
- Works on most bows with a 3/8" cable bar.
Low Pro 5" White Marco Vanes
- When using Fletch-tite cement, it is recommended that you clean the shaft first, then apply cement to the vane for best adhesion.
- Marco vanes are stocked in hi and low profile and both feature a narrow base.
- 100 pack.
Norway 2" White Fusion Vanes
- A radical blend of shape and material technology,which yields maximum aerodynamic steering capability and unprecedented broadhead flight.
- Sports a short, high profile design based upon the increasingly popular foot print of today's short vanedesigns.
- With a profile similar to a traditional shield cut, the modified silhouette increases the surface area of the most critical point to the vane's anatomy.
- The clear base and colored blade of the vane are fused together during the manufacturing process to produce a unique, flexible, forgiving, easy to fletch vane that has all the positive characteristics to which modern archers look for.