A/c/e G Nock Small Groove White
The A/C/E insert nock is desinged to be used with A/C/C Uni Bushing or fit directly into the A/C/E shaft. The "G" series rock has a longer nock body to allow fingers to clear Uni Bushings on a large diameter shaft. Packed in dozens. Available in the following colors: White, Red, Black, Fluorescent Green and Fluorescent Orange. The small nock is for 16–18 strand strings and is .088" in diameter. The large nock is for 18–20 strand strings and is .098" in diameter.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Nibb 7% Standard X-7 1914 Bullet Point
- Easton's NIBB points are designed in a bullet point taper to reduce "glance-outs" and reduce damage to shafts with tight grouping.
- 12 pack.
Easton Insert 2312
- These replaceable point inserts feature 8/32 standard threads and are made of precision machined aluminum.
- Each feature the Easton logo with corresponding shaft size laser printed for better identification purposes.
Zebra Control Cable Camo 41 3/4"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre–stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high–performance bow string and cable.
- Brown and White twist.
Mojo Swimmer Decoy
- Has 2 small jet pumps mounted inside a special molded base that intakes water right under the water surface to prevent trash from clogging up the pumps.
- It runs on a 6 volt rechargeable MOJO battery (included) and has a built in MOJO cycler set for 4 seconds on and 10 seconds off.
- The battery sets flush inside the molded base to balance the body to give it the "V" like wake a real duck makes when swimming.
- Attach approximately 4' of decoy line with a swivel (not included), and let it rip.
- Runs 6 - 8 hours on a fully charged battery.