Absolute 360 3 Finger Release
The premier target release featuringpatent pending head-centric technologycombined with a 360 degree rotating lockdownhead. Keeps your shot dead-on!The Absolute models features a taperedhandle. The absolute features a smallerquieter cocking lever and a crisper hardenedstainless steel firing machanism.includes seperate travel and sensitivityadjustments. Multi-adjustable thumb triggerpositioning.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Delta Coyote Target
- Full color in a natural setting.
- Sturdy 75 lb paper.
- Coyote & Turkey contain lightly indicated vitals: heart, lungs, and liver.
Hunter Size Brass Nock Sets Medium
- Soft plastic lining is permanently bonded to brass collar.
- When closed onto string, it provides a positive, slip-proof nocking point.
- Install with nocking pliers.
- Now available in 3 sizes for different strand bowstrings.
- For 10 to 12 strand string use target size: Blue.
- For 14 and 16 strand strings use hunting size: Black.
- For 18 plus strand string use cam size: Red.
Nap 2" Twister Quikfletch White/yellow/yellow
- The easiest way to fletch your arrows in less than 10 seconds and guaranteed not to slip.
- They shrink to fit any size arrow shaft.
- Available in NAP Quikspin Speed Hunters,Twister Vanes and Bohning Blazer Vanes; either white or black tubes.
- Available in 2" only.
- 6 pack.
Zinc Bar #3
- For use with Easton Carbon and Aluminum Carbon Arrows.
- Use the BAR if required by broadhead design.
- Fixed broadheads that utilize the face of the insert to support or hold the blades in place require BAR's.
- Mechanical broadheads that use the insert or a thin metal washer as a stop for the blades after opening require BAR`s.
- Each Easton Broadhead Adapter Ring weighs 5 grains each.
- 12 Adapter Rings per package.
Optimizer Lite Ultra 5010 Right Hand
- Exclusive yardage dial allows for rapid adjustment to the yard.
- Sight in at 20 and 60 yards to determine your included customized yardage scale.
- Scales numbered from 20 to 60 yards in one yard increments for unmatched precision.
- Tool-free micro adjust windage.
- CNC machined aluminum.
- Yellow sight ring for quick target acquisition.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- 1-5/8" sight housing.
- 3' of fiber optic.
Ams Ankor Fx Point 5/16"
- The ultimate bowfishing point.
- Barbs are collasped on the shot allowing the smallest possible entry hole.
- When engaged in the fish, 3 barbs spread to 2.5' of holding area and release by loosening the tip 2 turns for complete rotation of the barbs.
- Uses Cyclone Replacement Tip.