.204 L Inserts 200 & 300 Spine
Gold Tip threaded inserts offer the ultimatein accuracy and precision. Madein the USA and crafted with the tightestpossible tolerances. Our threaded insertsoffer concentricity that will ensure tackdriving accuracy and perfect broadheadalignment each and every time.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Arrow Inserts 2013 2014 2015
- These replaceable point inserts are precision made with 8/32" threads.
- Each press fit insert has shaft size laser printed for proper identification.
Bowjax Slip Jax Black
- String dampeners are finally keeping up with advancements in compound bow design.
- Why settle for a string dampener that wasn't designed to last as long as possible on your super fast compound bow.
- Bowjax research and development has tackled this problem head on and has improved the slipjax string dampener.
- 8 grains lighter than the previous version.
- Weighs much less than the nearest competition.
- Lighter, stronger, and designed to keep up with your fastest bows.
- Bowjax listens to your archery needs with the Slipjax string dampeners.
- Weight: 35 grain each.
- 4 pack.
S & S 1/4" Verifier Peep #4 Silver
| | Verifiers are to be used with scope lenses with pins.
The greater the number the stronger the power.
- The Verifier peep has a lens in it similar to the ones in your reading glasses that will allow you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight.
- Don't let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot.
- The verifier lens sharpens the picture so pins and quarry are easy to see.
- The 1/8" verifier is for use in the 749-37, 749-37H, 749-45, 749-45H, 750-1 peeps.
- It will also fit in the 749-42LH and 753-1 peep with aid of a screw in reducer (753-3).
- We recommend use of a dual hex wrench for inserting verifiers into your peep.
- The Verifier is 1/8" or 1/4" aperture which fits the 1/8" Super Ball peep and the 1/8" or 1/4" Super Peep Hunter.