Accu Tough Nock Flo Orange
Gold Tip nocks feature a unique notched design that locks positively to your bowstring and stays locked during stalks or waits on stand. Its extra-long insert section engages more of the arrow shaft to ensure proper alignment. Package of 12.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Tune A Nock F/s Green
- Short ear design provides cleaner release from bowstring, improving accuracy.
- Low–friction string groove and lighter weight increases arrow speeds 4–1/2 seconds on average.
- Short body produces superior strength and nock shaft alignment.
- Flared opening allows easy guidance of arrow onto bowstring.
- Works best with Ultra Nok and String Loops and is compatible with brass nocks and virtually any bow set–up.
4 Rw Gateway Feathers Denim Blue
- Gateway feathers are hand selected 100% top quality feathers.
- These parabolic water resistant feathers are first quality dyed feathers.
- Right or left wing.
- 100 pack.
Diamond Vanes 175 Yellow
- A high quality soft rubber vane suitable for bowhunters and target archers.
- The matte finish and soft material won't spook game and the design offers optimum stabilization for carbon and aluminum.
- The 1-3/4" vane is .375" high.
- 100 pack.
Therm-a-seat Folding Invision Camo
- Back side will insulate and protect you from cold, damp, wet trees.
- Comforts your back.
- Full Bottom: 13" x 14" x 1.5".
- Back: 18" x 14" x 3/4".
Sword Lens Kit
This lens kit includes a retainer ring madefrom 100% CNC T6061 aluminum and arubber o-ring.
One Outserts Arrow Protection System Size 300
Designed for the HT1 arrow, we have developed the Arrow Protection System (APS) that features unbeatable strength and penetration. The APS outsert is made of 7075 aircraft grade aluminum and encapsulates the end of the shaft so that the aluminum is absorbing the shock rather than the carbon shaft. These are also sized according to your particular spine, making for a tighter fit and smoother transition to the shaft. The overall outsert is 1 3/8" long with 5/8" of that covering the end of the shaft.
The weights are as follows, +/- 1 grain:
- 300 Spine: 40 grains
- 350 Spine: 41 grains
- 400 Spine: 42 grains
- 500 Spine: 43 grains