Altus 3d Archery Target Tarp
Fits most 3-D Targets up to 45" chest to rear.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Flitemate For Cxl 70gr
- This point can be used as a tuning aid or to meet minimum 3-D weight rules by simply adding or subtracting set screws at the rear of the point.
- The following weight chart indicates the proper combination of screws needed to obtain the desired weight for each point.
- The weight screws are sold separately in packages of 60, which consists of 5 different sized screws, making it possible to increase the weight of each point 45 grains in 5 grain increments.
- If the desired weight is not known, insert the screws tightly and glue the point into the shaft.
- If the weight needs to be changed, remove the point and add or subtract the required screws to obtain the desired weight.
- After you have determined the proper weight for your arrows, add a small amount of glue to the rear of the point to prevent the screws from coming loose, as this could cause damage to the arrow.
Ez Crest Pink/black Camo Wrap
- Works on carbon, wood, and aluminum shafts.
- Adheres with most fletching glues.
- Matched weight.
- Aids in placement and vane adhesion.
- Fits up to 2100 size shafts.
- 12 per pack.
Zebra String Camo 89"
- Exceptionally stable with virtually no creep.
- Pre-stretched to minimize stretch on the bow.
- Manufactured from incredibly strong materials.
- The ultimate high-performance bow string and cable.
- Tan and Black twist.
- 22 strand.
Carter Attraction 4 Finger Release
The all new Attraction from Carter Enterprises has once again raised the bar in mechanical release aids. In the past, mechanical release designs limited the shooter to deciding on one shooting style or the other. However, the Attraction gives the shooter the option for shooting either a pull tension activated release or a thumb trigger activated release all in one comfortable unit. By simply adjusting one Allen head screw you can change the release from being pull tension activation to the thumb trigger activation release.
The Attraction is a perfectly harmonized combination of the top selling Evolution Series and the most popular Target series of release aids from historical Carter Enterprises. The Attraction has a very unique trigger and safety mechanism that allows the archer to execute the exact same shot regardless of the preferred activation method. In the past most pull tension releases require the archer to depress the trigger to activate the safety while drawing the bow which is opposite to what is done to shoot a typical thumb activation release. With the new Attraction design the archer can draw the bow without depressing the trigger/safety and then press the trigger/safety1 and hold it in while pulling through a perfect shot. One release, one shot feeling but with two different executions shot options.
Besides the unique trigger design the Attraction also has slick new options including removable pin set up for trigger tension customization, removable ITS magnet system, safety re-cocking lever for ease on let down and features an open jaw hook for quick and easy loading to a D-loop. Whether you prefer to pull, squeeze or BOTH, the Attraction is the release for you!
14 Jaguar Takedown Next G1 Rh 30#
- Lightweight magnesium handle wrapped with the thermal grip.
- Length: 60" AMO
- Draw weights: 30# - 55#
- Bow weight: 2.7 lbs.
- Brace height: 7"
- Right hand only.
Allows mounting any quiver and Martin sights on same bracket using standard sight holds in bow.
Womens Performance Fit Bibs Realtree Xtra Xlarge
- H-style suspenders.
- Low cut bib front.
- Side flex points.
- Slash pockets.
- Expandable rear cargo pockets.
- Knee-high 2-way zippered side
- Storm flaps w/snap closures.
- Adjustable hook and loop cuffs.
- REALTREE XTRA.