Aluminum Flu Flu Gamegetter 2117
These fine quality aluminum flu-flu's are right helical fletched with six full length feathers. Made from Easton Gamegetter aluminum shafting 31" long, with inserts installed. No points. For bows 50 to 65 lbs.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Kwikee Recurve Quiver & Cover
- Lightweight 2 piece quiver designed for laminated recurve and longbows.
- Also fits some compound bows with shorter handle risers.
- Slides onto edge of bow limb and fastens with spring steel clamps.
- Artic-2 arrow holders stay pliable to below zero and holds aluminum and wood shafts.
- Improved broadhead shield clips on to spare arrow and accepts all heads.
- Entire assembly with 4 arrows mounted is quickly detachable.
Converta Judo Point 125gr
- With Judo points you don't dig for arrows.
- This full speed point is practically indestructible.
- Judo's magic spring arms "dig in" to prevent ricochet and burrowing.
- One arrow with Judo point will out last a quiver full of other arrows.
- Perfect for true hunting practice and small game.
- 2 pack.
- Designed for recurves and longbows.
- Large tip to help retain string in groove.
- Small tip allows more room for stringing or unstringing.
Beaver Balls String Silencers
- Lightweight, long–lasting and reasonably priced, just a few of the reasons to use Beaver Balls string silencers.
- Made of premium tanned beaver hide, Beaver Balls reduce sound 50 to 75% more than other silencers on the market, the company claims.
- They work on all bow types and hold up very well under all kinds of weather.
Mountain Man Flex Pro Recurve Stringer Orange/green
- Soft, flexible limb grippers that really grab the bow for easy stringing.
- Easy adjustment to fit all bow lengths.
- Recurve has 1 narrow/1 wide gripper; longbow are both narrow.
- Orange / Green.