Bloodsport Flat Nock Green
Flat nock for Muddy Bloodsport crossbow arrows.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Arrow Inserts 2312
- These replaceable point inserts are precision made with 8/32" threads.
- Each press fit insert has shaft size laser printed for proper identification.
#3d Serving .016 Black
- Smallest diameter available from 3 ply twisted Dyneema material.
- Highly recommended for end servings.
- Servings should be tight but flexible.
Dacron Bowstring 12st White 54"
- Built from pre–waxed Dupont B–50 Dacron.
- Each strand has a 50 lb. strength and is served with an abrasive–resistance mono–filament serving.
- Sizes up to 44" are for compound bows that require teardrop (regular loops).
- Sizes 45" and up are for recurve/longbows (large loops).
S&s 1/4" Verifier Peep #8 White
| | Verifiers are to be used with scope lenses with pins.
The greater the number the stronger the power.
- The Verifier peep has a lens in it similar to the ones in your reading glasses that will allow you to see your sight pins better on your hunting sight.
- Don't let changes in your vision compromise your ability to make the shot.
- The verifier lens sharpens the picture so pins and quarry are easy to see.
- The 1/8" verifier is for use in the 749-37, 749-37H, 749-45, 749-45H, 750-1 peeps.
- It will also fit in the 749-42LH and 753-1 peep with aid of a screw in reducer (753-3).
- We recommend use of a dual hex wrench for inserting verifiers into your peep.
- The Verifier is 1/8" or 1/4" aperture which fits the 1/8" Super Ball peep and the 1/8" or 1/4" Super Peep Hunter.
Devastator Xx Fat Hen Diaphragm
If you’ve been calling a while, this one’s for you. The 3 latex reeds and deep V cut make this one great for extreme clucks with a lot of rasp. This one takes a little more air than others, but is great for the seasoned caller.
Zebra String Silencer Yellow
- Personalize your bow with Mathews Custom Dampening accessories.
- Effective string damping that installs in seconds, without a bow press.