Bloodsport Flat Nock Green
Flat nock for Muddy Bloodsport crossbow arrows.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
Bj Nocks 21/64" Black
- This nock has the snap–on feature which allows hunters to have an arrow ready at all times.
- Also, the snap-on feature is a must for the release shooter to prevent "arrow dropping."
Atomic 6 Pin Sight W/light
- Extra-long, fully integrated/protected wrapped fibers.
- Innovative pivoting elevation bracket reduces the number of sightcomponents.
- Thin vertical metal blade supports fiber while increasing visibility.
- 1-piece all metal head.
- Ultra light and compact size.
- Large circular field of view.
- Aperture has 1.8" inner diameter.
- Glow-in-the-dark shooter's ring helps align peep sight.
- Level has 2 vertical bars.
- Adjustable for left and right handed users.
- Laser markings for windage,elevation and pin adjustments.
- Violet LED light included.
Bloodline N-fused 480 Raw Shafts
- Size: 480
- Insert: HP Insert, included; not installed
- Nock: H Nock; installed
- Point: HP Point, Combo Point or RPS Point; not included
- Straightness: ±.003"
- Color: Black
- Material: High-strength, carbon nanotube N-FUSED fibers
- GPI: 6.8
- BAR: #7
Wc Control Cable 41 1/4"
- 8190 Xtreme is the strongest most advanced bowstring material ever produced.
- Winners Choice now comes standard in 8190 Xtreme.
- No serving separation, no string stretch, no peep rotation or creep.
- Guaranteed for 1 year.
- Weatherproof technology.
- Grey / Green.
Flip Open Scope Cover 13 Eye
- Instant action scope covers.
- Lid opens at the touch of your thumb.
- Ergonomically designed red button directs your thumb pressure correctly without ever looking.
- Water tight friction mount anchors the covers securely to the scope while an airtight semi o-ring seals out dust and moisture to protect optics.
- Spring activated lids perform flawlessly under all weather and extreme temperatures ranging from +120°F to -40°F.
- Weigh less than an ounce and are manufactured in sizes to fit all brands and models of scopes.
- Serves both right or left handed shooters.