Bloodsport Impact Hunter Arrows 5575
Fletched with 2" Blazer vanes and Bohning nocks
Customers also bought
Send to friend
3/32" Aperture W/#1 Lens
- The #1 lens (yellow dot on aperture) is a weak clarifier lens which can be used with any scope.
- The #2 lens (green dot on aperture) is a standard clarifier.
- This lens will usually work best with a 3, 4 or 6 power scope lens or larger.
- The #3 lens (red dot on aperture) is mainly used to clear up a high powered lens.
- All super peep apertures will work with the super ball peep housing.
- Clarifier included.
S&s 1-3/4" 8x Pro Series Lens
- All Excalibur lenses are produced from a Plano Convex glass, optically centered, and have anti-reflective coating.
- The Excalibur lenses continue to be a dominate force in target archery.
- The Super Scope 1-3/4" lens is for use with the 040-4 scopes.
- The lens weighs 155 grain.
Posi Peep Pro Xs 3/16 Black
- Lightweight, machined aluminum.
- Precision CNC machined.
- Angled design allows for perfect peep alignment.
- Aperture diameter - 3/16" or 1/4".
15 Martin Hunter Recurve Right Hand 45#
- Riser woods are Shedua with a broad beam of Bubinga through the center outlined with hard maple.
- Limbs are made of Eastern Hard Maple laminations and black fiberglass.
- Limb tips are made of Bubinga and black fiberglass overlays.
- Length: 62" AMO
- Draw weights: 40# - 60#
- Bow weight: 2 lbs 3 oz.
- Brace height: 6-3/4" - 7-3/4"
Axe Devastator 4 Blade 1-1/8" Cut Broadhead 100gr
- The Axe line of broadhead was engineered to meet the needs of to days archers .
- Axe broadheads have exceeded all standards in field and ballistic testing.
- The curved sickle blade provides for field tip arrow flight and resistance impacts Increasing speed and pass through penetration.