Bloodsport Two Elite Nocks Black
Designed for use with pin bushings. Various colors available. Sold in packs of 12.
Customers also bought
Send to friend
3/32" Aperture W/#1 Lens
- The #1 lens (yellow dot on aperture) is a weak clarifier lens which can be used with any scope.
- The #2 lens (green dot on aperture) is a standard clarifier.
- This lens will usually work best with a 3, 4 or 6 power scope lens or larger.
- The #3 lens (red dot on aperture) is mainly used to clear up a high powered lens.
- All super peep apertures will work with the super ball peep housing.
- Clarifier included.
Lohman Turkey Fan Plaque Black
- Takes only seconds to assemble, yet looks like a professional mount.
- Easy to follow instructions.
- No unnecessary gluing required.
- Kit includes all mounting hardware.
- Easily holds up to 5 beards or 3 beards and 2 spurs.
Super Loop Release Rope 25 Glo
- One of archery's strongest release ropes for tying your loops.
- Keeps release from wearing your serving.
- Keeps your nocks from being pinched.
- Helps to keep your arrow on your rest while drawing.
- Rope will not collapse or continue stretching.
Crossbow Cocking Winch
- Works on all Carbon Express, Covert and X-Force models.
- Quiet and easy to use.
- Provides consistent string and bolt placement.
- Makes cocking a crossbow super easy and convenient.
- Easily attaches and detaches.
- Only requires 9.5 lbs. of force to operate.
- Lightweight and portable - only 1 lb.
- Includes carry bag (Mossy Oak Breakup).
- Machined aluminum.
Vx3l 3.5-10x50 Matte Duplex
- Mounts like a 40 mm and delivers 96% more total light throughout.
- The crescent removed from the lower radius of the objective lens forms the light optimization profile for the scope to be mounted so low.
- Incredible low-light performance combined with balance, accuracy, and a tight check weld gives it everything it needs.
- Field of view in feet @ 100 yards: 29.9' Low/11.0 High.
- Weight: 20.2 oz.
- Length: 12.5"
- Eye relief: 4.5".