Rear Mount Single Sts Realtree Hardwoods (discontinued - non-returnable)
- The STS rear mount affixes to the rear (or inside) stabilizer hole in the riser of your bow.
- The Extreme Dampening System stopper on the end of the STS should be barely touching your string once installed correctly.
- When you shoot your bow, the string will contact the E.D.S. stopper, thus stopping the normal forward travel of the string.
- Instead of traveling past the string's resting point, the string is stopped at the resting point.
- This allows you to be more accurate without the worry of string slap or fouled shots due to excessive movement.
- Included is serving material and a BigJax rod dampener.
(discontinued - non-returnable)